Many attractions and companies offer tours throughout the St. Paul area. Whether you prefer to tour a brewery or a historic building, you will find plenty of choices throughout the area. Here are some of the top choices for tours near St. Paul.
Descubre Twin Cities Tours
A tour company providing plenty of private group tours in the St. Paul and Minneapolis are, Descubre is a great choice. They provide customized tours in Spanish, Portuguese and English. Find out more about the tours offered at, http://www.discovertwincitiestours.com.
Multiple area breweries offer tours of their facilities. Most of the brewery tours include samples and will show you how the process of brewing works. You can take a tour of the following area breweries:
- Flat Earth Brewing Company - 688 Minnehaha Avenue East, St. Paul
- Summit Brewing Company - 910 Montreal Circle, St. Paul
- Tin Whiskers Brewing - 125 East 9th Street, St. Paul
- 612Brew - 945 Broadway Street NE, Minneapolis
- Badger Hill Brewing Company - 6020 Culligan Way, Minnetonka
- Barley Johns Brew Pub - 781 Old Highway 8 SW, New Brighton
- Bent Brewstillery - 1744 Terrace Drive, Roseville
- And Many More!
The Landmark Center offers many tours, but the Gangster Tours provide one of the most interesting choices. The tour provides a look at some of the most notorious criminals, such as John Dillinger, Alvin "Creepy Carpis "Ma" Baker and Evelyn Freschette. You will walk through the former St. Paul courthouse and enjoy plenty of stories about some of these past criminals. Enjoy true accounts of how J. Edgar Hoover took them down on this unique tour.
There are many other tours you can take in the St. Paul area. Many of the historic buildings and other attractions provide both private and public tours throughout the year.